5 Ways to Choose a Scarf - so you Feel Good Now!
color and texture matter
Five Ways to Choose a Scarf – so you Feel Great Now
- Choose colors that highlight your eyes – ex. hazel eyes look great with earth toned scarves
- Choose colors that highlight your hair – ex. dark hair looks great with jewel tones and richer colors; blond hair looks great with pastels and lighter shades
- Choose textures that share an aspect of your personality – bold, courageous, subtle or sexy
- Choose colors that go with your wardrobe so that it will match several outfits/coats
- Go wild and crazy, and choose something totally different from what’s in your closet to shake up your wardrobe!
Did you recently buy a scarf, shawl or poncho? what choice did you make, and why?
Posted: to General News on Wed, Mar 27, 2019
Updated: Wed, Mar 27, 2019